Give your child the support they need in English
These new practice test materials for Cambridge English: Flyers (also known as Young Learners English: Flyers) support young learners and include comprehensive guidance for both teachers and parents. By working through the practice tests, children will feel ready for what they need to do on the day of the test, and will also have fun whilst they are learning.
The book includes:
3 full practice tests with a colourful and clear design to motivate and encourage young learners, and prepare them for what they will see in the real test
Audio is available online with recordings by young native English speakers
The Teacher’s Guide and a Parent’s Guide are available online, and are full of information and support for anyone preparing their child for their first Cambridge English test.
For Teachers and Parents (available online)
• A full guide to each part of the test
• Ideas for exam preparation activities
• Model answer recordings for the Speaking paper – recorded by young native English speakers so that learners hear examples of correct English again and again
• Cambridge English vocabulary list with the key words learners need to know
• Audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking sections
• Answer key