Continutul cartii: student’s book- nu contine answer key.
Number of pages: 86
2-level illustrated grammar for elementary school.
Little Genius is a two-level series of illustrated grammar books for very young learners in Primary 1 and Primary 2 classes. Children follow the humorous adventures of Brad and Maddy, the ingenious twins, while taking their first steps in English grammar and structure.
Thanks to its comprehensive and carefully graded syllabus, Little Genius can be used alongside any course book used in Primary classes.
Little Genius includes:
• simple and amusing cartoon stories which present key grammar areas in context.
• carefully controlled language so that it’s always familiar to students.
• grammar presented in small manageable chunks.
• a wide variety of illustrated exercises carefully graded to build young learners’ confidence step-by-step.
• regular revision units that help students consolidate what they’ve learned.
Nu există recenzii până acum.