This is the overprinted version of the student’s book (with answers).
Number of pages: 111
Key features of The Hamilton Skills Builder 3 Student’s Book with key:
• a variety of reading texts featuring the Amazing Kids characters with level-appropriate task types that ensure students learn to read for different purposes
• pre-listening and pre-writing tasks that introduce useful theme-based vocabulary
• a variety of listening and speaking tasks, including tasks that appear in the Cambridge English: Young Learners A2 Flyers and the A2 Key for Schools tests
• a step-by-step approach to writing, including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks
• a JUST SAY IT! feature in each unit that focuses on one aspect of English pronunciation that students often have difficulty with
• DO IT RIGHT! features in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections that clarify the focus of the skill being practised, or give students useful tips on correct English usage.